Mode of Withdrawal
1. Within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods the consumer must send a REGISTERED letter with return receipt to
Via Diaz 118
92024 Canicattì (AG)
and must include the IDENTIFICATION NUMBER associated with your request. To obtain it, simply send an email to email@example.com
2. When Almasicily S.r.l receives the registered letter relating to the notice of withdrawal from the purchase contract, the Customer Service of the company will contact the consumer via email to accept the request and confirm the possible shipment of the package.
3. The goods must be carefully packaged to avoid damage during shipment. The original packaging must be used and the product must be complete with everything originally contained. We recommend to ship by insured courier.
4. The customer is responsible for handling the shipping costs and is responsible for the product during shipment. In case of loss, theft, or other Almasicily S.r.l. reserves the right to charge for any damages incurred.
5. The customer must send the product by courier within 14 days from the acceptance of the withdrawal by Almasicily S.r.l.
Upon arrival of the goods, Almasicily S.r.l. will check the integrity of the goods and the presence of all the products accompanying the original product.
The company will reimburse all payments received from the consumer, possibly including delivery costs, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which the products subject to withdrawal request were received. The company will carry out the reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the consumer for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise and on the condition that he does not incur any cost as a consequence of repayment.
The consumer is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
To establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the consumer should only manipulate and inspect them in the same way as he would be allowed to do in a store. Consequently, during the withdrawal period the consumer should handle and inspect the goods with due diligence.
In case of damage to the product during transport, Almasicily S.r.l. will notify the Customer of what happened (within five working days from receipt of the product in its warehouses), to allow the customer to immediately file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the product value (if insured by the customer).
Pursuant to the European Directive 2011/83, implemented in Italy with the Legislative Decree of 3 December 2013, the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without needing to provide explanations.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised by the customer within 14 days from receipt of the purchased goods. The customer must communicate to Almasicily S.r.l. the will to exercise this right.
Only the customer-consumer can exercise this right, or the physical person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity and therefore does not indicate a VAT reference in the order form.
– Customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
– The withdrawal cannot be exercised in the absence of the original packaging, of all the elements accompanying the product and anything else present in the original packaging.
– It is not possible to exercise the withdrawal only on part of the product purchased.